منتديات jonas brothers

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

للبنوتات فقط

2 مشترك

الجوناس لن يتركوا بعض

nick jonas
    nick jonas
    Admin

المساهمات : 56
    تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2009
    الموقع : منتديات jonas brothers

الجوناس لن يتركوا بعض Empty الجوناس لن يتركوا بعض

مُساهمة  nick jonas الخميس نوفمبر 19, 2009 7:22 am

الجوناس لن يتركوا بعض JB-Funny-Video-Bounce-the-jonas-brothers-8667235-500-278

Phew, looks like we can all let out a sigh of relief as Nick, Joe and Kevin will not be breaking up as a group. Rumors were flying after it was announced that Nick would have his own solo career beginning next year.

The brothers spoke to People Magazine in which they said:
    “We plan to make music together for as long as we can.”

Nick stated: “We’ve said from the beginning of our career as the Jonas Brothers that anything we do outside of the group is a side project because you can’t break up brothers. My brothers are my biggest supporters, and were on the phone with me everyday while I was in the studio asking how it was going, and telling me they couldn’t wait to hear the record.”

Joe and Kevin had this to say about Nick’s solo career: “We are so proud of our brother Nick. We know that we will be doing music together for the rest of our lives. But we are thrilled for you to hear these songs that were on his heart.”

All three added: “A three-chord strand is not easily broken, and one thing’s for sure… this three chord strand is stronger now than it’s ever been. You are truly the best fans in the world, and we love you with all our hearts.”

التـــــرجمـــــــــهــ : -

جو ونيك وكيفين ماراح يتفرقون . وهناك اخبار بأن نيك بيكون له مستقبل غنائي فردي ,, السنه اليايه !!

الجوناس قالو في مجله بيبول :
    " نحنا نخطط بأن نسوي اغاني مع بعض قدر ما نقدر "

نيك قال :
    " نحنا قيلين من بدايه مستقبلنا الغنائي ان اي واحد من الجوناس اذا كان عنده مشروع خارج الفرقه بيكون فرعي .. لان نحنا ما نقدر بفرق الجوناس . ,, اخواني هم اكبر مساندين لي , وهم يكلموني كل يوم علىالتلفون يوم اكون في الاستديو يسؤلوني عن احوال , ويخبروني انهم متحمسين للالبوم "

جو وكيفين قالوا عن مستقبل الغنائي الفردي لنيك : " نحنا فخورين بأخونا نيك , نحن نعرف ان راح نعمل اغاني مع بعض طول حياتنا , ونحنا ممتنين ان بنسمع اغانيه اللي هي اصلن طالعه من قلبه "

وثلاثتهم ضافوا : " الاوتار الثلاثه مب بسهوله تنكسر , وشي زياده طبعاً ... الاوتار الثلاثه هم اقوى من قبل . وانتوا صدق افضل معجبين في العالم , نحبكم من كل قلبنا "

JB
    JB

المساهمات : 13
    تاريخ التسجيل : 02/02/2012
    العمر : 27
    الموقع : عالم نيك جوناس

الجوناس لن يتركوا بعض Empty رد: الجوناس لن يتركوا بعض

مُساهمة  JB الجمعة أكتوبر 19, 2012 2:53 am

مرسسي عالخبر Very Happy

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الخميس مايو 09, 2024 2:06 pm